- Player Strategy Imitation, best described by my colleague
- Foldit research and development, including projects on playability, game-user interaction, onboarding, player/skill modeling, and player-level matchmaking.
- Mino, a strategic cooperative board game about amino acids. (More information and links coming soon.)
- Miller, J. A., Lee, V., Cooper, S., & Seif El-Nasr, M. (2019, October). Large-Scale Analysis of Visualization Options in a Citizen Science Game. In Extended Abstracts of the Annual Symposium on Computer-Human Interaction in Play Companion Extended Abstracts (pp. 535-542).
- Ponnada, A., Cooper, S., Thapa-Chhetry, B., Miller, J. A., John, D., & Intille, S. (2019, October). Designing Videogames to Crowdsource Accelerometer Data Annotation for Activity Recognition Research. In Proceedings of the Annual Symposium on Computer-Human Interaction in Play (pp. 135-147).
- Miller, J. A., Narayan, U., Hantsbarger, M., Cooper, S., & El-Nasr, M. S. (2019, August). Expertise and engagement: re-designing citizen science games with players' minds in mind. In Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on the Foundations of Digital Games (pp. 1-11).
- Partlan, N., Madkour, A., Jemmali, C., Miller, J. A., Holmgård, C., & El-Nasr, M. S.
(2019). Player Imitation for Build Actions in a Real-Time Strategy Game.
- Horn, B., Miller, J. A., Smith, G., & Cooper, S. (2018, September). A Monte Carlo approach to skill-based automated playtesting. In Fourteenth Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment Conference.
- (Presented at RosettaCon by co-author Uttkarsh Narayan) Applying Learning and Motivation Frameworks to Citizen Science Games in Practice and Theory, 2018
- (Presented at Colgate University) Acronyms and Word Frequency Affect Readers Differently, 2017
- The Effects of One Hour Sleep Loss in School-Aged Children: An Event-Related Potentials Study, 2016
- Microgravity Exacerbates Sleep Restriction Impairment On Cognitive Function, 2016